Do you want to participate in the Hong Kong program to celebrate 10 years of Urban Sketchers? Take a look at the schedule and book the dates in your agenda!
A. Little stories (Build your basic sketching skills)
1. Stories of Small Objects : Learn the fundamentals of sketching by drawing collections of interesting objects
2. Many Points of View : Learn the basics of perspective
3. Framing Fundamentals : Learn to decide what to sketch, and create simple focal points in your work
B. Medium stories (Adding Interest with Places and People)
4. Foregrounds and backgrounds : Make your sketch interesting with subjects and context
5. The Basics of Drawing People : Capturing gestures and body language - starting with people who hardly move
6. People Mountain People Sea : Drawing crowds and people in motion
C. Great stories (Tackling Large, Complicated Scenes)
7. The Basics of Bending Perspective : Learn about getting more in your sketch with 180* fish-eye techniques
8. Busy Street Scenes : Combine what you've learnt to tackle a typically busy Hong Kong street scene
9. Wide vistas : Learn to create a panoramic sketch filled with detail
10. Story-telling in your sketches : Bring your work to life with a narrative. Learn to tell an interesting story through a combination of different of sketches.
Click here to read the full program.
Ready to subscribe? You can register contacting the lead instructor of this program by email: firstname.lastname@example.org